Saturday, August 1, 2015

August Tic Tac Toe Challenge &Scrappy Friends Bonus Challenge

Hello Everyone!  It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge! 

As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge.  This month we have 3 Scrappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is
4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!

Here's the August Tic Tac Toe Challenge:

My challenge for you is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:
Studio Calico Printshop Paper Pack

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by August 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 

• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:

For the Tic Tac Toe challenge, I used anything that flies (butterflies), camera and 4+ patterned papers.

I also combined my challenge with my Scrappy Friends challenges and I encourage you to do the same for more chances to win. :) 




BONUS CHALLENGE:
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above (Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's word challenge) with my Tic Tac Toe challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above (mine, Brenda's or Kelly's) and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:

NOTE - The July winner will be announced by Wednesday August 5th.  Make sure you came back to see if you are a winner! :) 

Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome page Rochelle! Love that you flipped the sketch and the black background really makes everything on your page pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Rochelle!!! This is stunning! Love the black background with those papers! Just a gorgeous photo of you too! Awesome layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners!!! mine is now linked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenges this month. Love your take on the sketch and yes, that black really pops the page. I used the center row down and combined all three challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rochelle I loved this page! So many cool features! Thanks for letting me join in on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout Rochelle!! There are so many great features to this page! Thanks for letting me play along with this months challenge!

    ReplyDelete